Your choices regarding cookies
1. The choices offered to you by your browser software
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be saved in your terminal.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your preferences in terms of cookies.
You will find below the configuration elements of the main browsers
2. Your choices expressed online on inter-professional platforms
You can connect to the Youronlinechoices site, offered by digital advertising professionals grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
This European platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and constitutes a centralized interface allowing you to express your refusal or your acceptance of the cookies used in order to adapt the advertisements to the navigation of your terminal. http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
Note that this procedure will not prevent the display of advertisements on the websites you visit. It will only block technologies that allow you to tailor advertisements to your interests.
3. "Flash" © cookies from "Adobe Flash Player
"Adobe Flash Player" ™ is a computer application which allows the rapid development of dynamic content using the "Flash" computer language. Flash (and similar applications) memorizes the settings, preferences and use of this content using technology similar to cookies. However, "Adobe Flash Player" ™ manages this information and your choices via an interface different from that provided by your browser software.
Insofar as your terminal is likely to view content developed with the Flash language, we invite you to access your Flash cookie management tools, directly from the Adobe website: http://www.adobe.com /Fr/. (Cookies tab)
- Configuration elements of the main browsers
1. In the “Tools” menu at the top right of the navigation bar, select “Internet Options”
2. Click on the "Confidentiality" tab
3. You can configure your choices regarding cookies using a slider. If you click on "Advanced" you can perform manual and advanced management of cookies 4. Save your preferences by clicking on "OK"
1. In the menu at the top of the page click on “Tools” then “Options”
2. Select the "Privacy" tab
3. History paragraph: In the "Retention rules" drop-down menu, click on "use custom settings for history"
4. The parameters displayed allow you to configure your choices regarding cookies and their retention period (refuse all cookies, accept cookies by refusing third-party cookies,..)
5. Save your preferences by clicking on "OK"
1. Click on the customize and control Google Chrome icon located at the top right of the navigation bar
2. Select "Settings" then activate "Show advanced settings"
3. In the privacy section, activate the “content settings” menu. 4. Configure your choices regarding cookies, select “Block third-party sites.
1. In the menu bar at the top, click on "Safari", then "Preferences"
2. Select the "Confidentiality" icon
3. Configure your choices regarding cookies (Blocking third-party sites)